If you are a Rally Liepāja accredited person (sportsmen and sports (supporting) staff, as well as representatives of international sports organizations) and you travel from or transit a country with cumulative indicator above 75 unless you can present a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate for Vaccination or Recovery, according to the current regulations of Minister Cabinet you have to meet the requirements below to avoid the mandatory 10-day self-isolation:
1) You have no signs of an acute respiratory infection.
2) you have to take a Covid-19 test no more than 72h before arrival to Latvia and provide a proof of a negative test to the Rally Liepāja organiser. To diagnose COVID-19 disease – a PCR test (smear) must be used.
3) Within 24h after arrival in Latvia you are required to take a Covid-19 test. (further info on testing locations will follow). You are required to provide the test result to the Rally Liepāja medical personnel.
4) You are required to self-isolate at your residence/hotel in Latvia, while waiting for the Covid-19 test result.
5) If your stay in Latvia lasts longer than five days, you are required to take an another Covid-19 test on 5th to 7th day of the stay and provide the test result to the Rally Liepāja medical personnel.
6) Within 24h after arrival to Latvia you are required provide a signed form (will be given to you when receiving an accreditation card) that affirms following:
6.1) You will follow all Covid-19 restrictions that are in force in Latvia;
6.2) Apart from taking part in the rally and its related events you will stay at the location (hotel/residence) named in the form;
6.3) You will follow your own health condition, will measure your temperature at least twice a day and will inform the Rally Liepāja medical personnel in case of any symptoms of a fever or respiratory disease;
6.4) You will not use public transportation (only private transport or private transfers), will not attend public events or venues (such as restaurants, bars and similar);
6.5) As much as possible will limit any contact with other persons during the stay in Latvia;
6.6) You will cover all of the related costs of their Covid-19 tests and, in case of a positive test result, the treatment.
If you travel from a country with cumulative indicator under 75 or transit countries from country with cumulative indicator under 75 you are still required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test result no older than 96 hours before entering the venue to comply with FIA ISC Appendix S requirements.